LOCAL GOVERNMENT RELATIONS
Local Self-Government Relations Department
Head of Department
Benedikte (Beno) Gegechkori
Tel: 0350 27-60-00
• The preparation of the recommendations and proposals for the purpose of the maintaining of the state supervision implementation on the military registration adoption and compulsory military conscription process for the State Attorney-Governor; As well as the coordinated action with the Military Drafting Commissions;
• To participate in the implementation of the civil defense activities and the defensive capabilities, and contributing towards the implementation of the military training assemblies and to organize the military training activities;
• Organizing consultations with the local Self-Government units upon the request of the Government of Georgia or the relevant Ministry about the certain issues.
• The support of the local Self-Government reform implementation, analysis and preparation of the recommendations according to the Georgian Government order.
• To prepare the relevant information and recommendations for the State Attorney-Governor within the competence.
• To carry out the appropriate implementation measures according to the Georgian legislation ,,on the state supervision of the local Self-Government activities’’, within the state interests of the legal and delegated powers of the local Self-Government activities, due to the implementation of ensuring the state supervision.
• The preparation of the report for making the presentation for the Government of Georgia and the Parliament of Georgia according to the Georgian legislation ,,on the state supervision of the local Self-Government activities’’, upon the already implemented state supervision.
• The preparation of the recommendations about the termination and dismissal of the City Council activities for the delivery to the Government of Georgia according to the “k” subparagraph out of the first paragraph of the article 73 of the Georgian Constitution.